What Is an International Business Merchant Account #9
If you come across international transfers, you know that their fees are high, and their “road” between two accounts often takes several days. Not convenient, is it? Sign up for Cryptomus to make international transfers faster and cheaper.
Ways to use a business merchant account
A crypto merchant account is an analog of a bank business account. To create it:
- Sign up for Cryptomus.
- In the lower-left corner of the dashboard, create your merchant, and name it. For convenience, name it after your company or service.
- Use a merchant as a regular financial account in one of the following ways.
First, you can create invoices indicating a certain number of hours (from 1 to 3) when it is valid. The platform will generate a link to the invoice, which you can share with your client or partner. When the bill is paid (or not), Cryptomus will send you a notification.
Secondly, you can integrate the merchant on your site with the help of API, plugins for CMS, or a universal HTML module (widget). Cryptomus has step-by-step instructions on how to do this, but you may need a programmer’s help. After integration, your site will accept payments in crypto, and the funds will come directly to your merchant.
What are the pros and cons of receiving crypto transfers?
Using any payment system has its nuances. Advantages of international crypto transfers:
- Simplified registration system. You don’t need to provide any documents to sign up.
- Payments are almost instantaneous. Typically, the time of transferring crypto ranges from 1 to 60 minutes, though the time can differ for each crypto takes.
Disadvantages of international crypto transfers:
- You are probably not tax-exempt. In many countries, the use of crypto is regulated by law, and such earnings must be taxed. Although this is not a con but the rule of business, right?
Try Cryptomus to make international trade convenient and profitable.